The Chantres Musiciens are a choir from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Since their foundation in 1992, they have been conducted by Gilbert Patenaude.
You can explore our website to get to know the ensemble, by reading our biography or by browsing through our discography. You can also you click the "Book Us !" link above to enquire about hiring the choir for any event or function.
Please note that some sections of the website are only available in french.
Our latest CD
Our latest recording is now available for download on Bandcamp ! "L'invitation au voyage", contains 14 beautiful and soulful songs by the great French melodist Henri Duparc, arranged especially for four male voices by Gilbert Patenaude, over the original piano part. Click here to purchase it! For $ 12, you can get a digital version of the album in the format you prefer. You will also get all of the lyrics arranged in a PDF booklet. Please share, and encourage a local ensemble! You can listen to one of the songs by using the audio player to the right.
- Sérénade (Henri Duparc) Les Chantres Musiciens 2:57
- Aux Aviateurs, Op. 134 (Saint-Saëns) Chantres Musiciens 8:07
- Cantique De Siméon (Schmitt) Les Chantres Musiciens 2:47
- Good News, Chariot's Comin! (Trad.) Chantres Musiciens 2:03
- Am Eierabend / À La Veillée / After Work (Schubert) Chantres Musiciens 2:33
- 5e parole : Sitio (J'ai soif) (La Tombelle) Chantres Musiciens, Filles de l'Ile, Jacques Boucher 2:57